Oct 26, 2020
Oct 27, 2020 - 8:30am PDT
West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. ("West Fraser" or the "Company") (TSX: WFT) today reported results for the third quarter of 2020. All dollar amounts in this news release are expressed in Canadian dollars.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Sales increased by 32% to $1,690 million in the quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased to $605 million from $184 million in the second quarter.
- Cash flow from operations of $613 million for the third quarter and $930 million year to date.
- Available liquidity improved by $546 million to $1,346 million from June 30, 2020, revolving credit facility repaid in the quarter.
- Growth and margin improvement in the U.S. South as investments continue to show results.