Apr 25, 2019
Vancouver, B.C. - West Fraser Announces 2019 First Quarter Results.
First Quarter Highlights
- Sales of $1.2 billion
- Adjusted EBITDA of $110 million or 9% of sales
- Curtailed 125 million board feet of B.C. production in the quarter
- Permanently reduced B.C. production by 300 million board feet on an annual basis
- Reinvested $108 million through capital expenditure and returned $64 million to shareholders through share buybacks and dividends
- Net debt to capital ratio of 27% and available liquidity of $208 million
- Additional $100 million operating credit facility made available on April 24, 2019
Click the PDF link to view the full Q1 release.