Vancouver, B.C. - West Fraser Announces 2018 First Quarter Results:
- Earnings of $197 million or basic EPS of $2.53
- Adjusted earnings of $231 million or Adjusted basic EPS of $2.98
- Adjusted EBITDA of $379 million or 27.8% of sales
- Reinvested $104 million through capital expenditure and returned $58 million to shareholders through share buybacks and dividends
- Transportation challenges were a significant headwind in the quarter
Click the PDF link to view the full Q1 release.
West Fraser shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol: “WFT”.
For more information:
Chris Virostek, Vice-President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer