TREE FARM LICENSE 52 -
PROPOSED MANAGEMENT PLAN #5
Notice is hereby given that West Fraser, Quesnel Division is making available for public review and comment proposed Management Plan #5 for Tree Farm License 52 (TFL52).
The Management Plan is a strategic planning document that outlines:
- History of TFL52,
- Historic allowable annual cut,
- Documents and plans used for forest resource planning,
- Information used to support the timber supply analysis,
- Timber supply analysis, and
- Recommended allowable annual cut.
The proposed Management Plan does not deal with specific operational aspects such as cut block size and location. The primary focus of this draft plan and the timber supply analysis is to determine the allowable annual cut after the conclusion of salvage harvesting mountain pine beetle timber.
- Appendix A: Public Review Strategy and Approval
- Appendix B: Timber Supply Analysis Information Package (see below)
- Appendix C: Timber Supply Analysis Technical Report
- Appendix D: Summary of First Nations Feedback
- Appendix E: Summary of First Public Feedback
- Appendix F: AAC Determination
The opportunity for public review and comment will run for a 60-day period and will end at 5:00 pm November 23, 2018.
In addition to this website, the draft FSP will be available for review during office hours until November 23, 2018 at the following location:
West Fraser’s Quesnel Woods office, located at 1250 Brownmiller Rd., Quesnel.
For further information, or to arrange to view the Management Plan at West Fraser’s office, please contact Mike Sakakibara, RPF at 250-992-0893 or email
Written comments can be sent to:
West Fraser Mills Ltd.
Attn.: Mike Sakakibara
1250 Brownmiller Rd.
Quesnel, BC. V2J 6P5