West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
- Process invoices
- Maintains payroll information by calculating and entering data
- Reconcile shipments
- By-product accounting
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Our highly competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting pay along with on-the-job training and a culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, disability, paid vacations and holidays
Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: www.westfraser.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug Free Workplace (DFW)