Vancouver, B.C. – West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. reports third quarter 2019 results:
Third Quarter Highlights
- Completed closure of Chasm, British Columbia (“B.C.”) lumber facility and completed the shipment of all site inventories.
- Implemented variable production schedule at remaining B.C. lumber mills.
- U.S. South lumber production improved by 7% over second quarter.
- NBSK production up 14% over prior quarter.
- Cash flow from operations of $116 million for the quarter.
- Lumber shipments exceed production by 179 million board feet year to date.
- Quarter ending net debt to capital ratio of 28% and available liquidity of $580 million.