Vancouver, B.C. – West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. reports first quarter 2017 results:
First Quarter Highlights
• Sales improved by 7% compared to the previous quarter.
• Earnings up 56% from previous quarter.
• Improved product pricing across operating segments.
• Strong operating metrics despite some weather-related challenges.
• Quarter ending net debt to capital ratio of 16%.
West Fraser shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol: “WFT”.
For more information:
Chris Virostek, Vice-President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer
Rodger Hutchinson, Vice-President, Corporate Controller and Investor Relations