West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
The position is located at the Augusta, GA sawmill operation.
Required skills and experience include:
- Broad maintenance experience in a sawmill environment
- Assist with development and maintenance of reliability procedures / program
- Assist in maintenance support for production departments
- Experience with Vibration analysis, Infrared detection, Ultrasonic testing, Temperature analysis, Lubrications analysis
- Team building and motivational skills
- Develop solution to chronic repetitive failures
- Assist with management maintenance budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Manage and oversee parts and maintenance programs and inventory
- Math and reading comprehension skills
- Two or Four year college degree preferred
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, and background check
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: www.westfraser.com
Internal Candidates: We encourage you to apply using UltiPro's online application. Please login to your UltiPro account (https://t11.ultipro.ca). In the Menu, select "My Company" and "View Opportunities" to view the position description and to submit your online application.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug Free Workplace (DFW)