West Fraser is a leading diversified North American forest products company. We are listed on the TSX and recognized for the fifth time, as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and also one of Canada's Best Employers for Recent Graduates. Are you interested in working for a company that offers both a challenging work environment and a rewarding career path? Our Corporate Head Office located in downtown Vancouver, BC has an opening for a:
Reporting to the General Manager, Export Lumber Sales, this is a full time Documentation Clerk position. The successful candidate will need to be flexible as the role can change.
- Review and prepare documents required to export lumber internationally
- Liaise with various internal and external contacts regarding documentation status
- Ensure all necessary documentation and invoices are prepared and completed
- Communicate with the bank regarding letter of credit documents
- Confirm vessels are on track and containers are loaded
- Prepare couriers for customers
- Assist with booking vessels
- Assist the export sales team with reports
- Backup reception
- Other duties as required
- Two to four years of administrative and/ or documentation experience
- Strong attention to detail with proven accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer service focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Considered an asset:
- A relevant degree or a diploma
- Experience in exporting goods is an asset
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. is one of the leading integrated forest products companies in North America. West Fraser has diversified products such as lumber, plywood, laminated veneer lumber, MDF, and pulp operations across Canada and the US. We believe that people are our most valuable asset and pride ourselves on providing a challenging environment with continuous development.
West Fraser strongly believes in promoting from within and we are looking for an individual who is interested in a full-time, long-term career. The successful candidate should be interested in future growth opportunities within the company. We offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding pension plan.
Our office is located in the heart of Vancouver on Beatty Street, within walking distance to both Yaletown and Gastown. All West Fraser employees have complimentary access to the gym located in our building. A Starbucks is also conveniently located on our first floor.
If this position sounds like the career for you, submit your cover letter and resume at www.westfraser.com/jobs click "apply now" in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.