West Fraser is a leading diversified North American forest products company, listed on the TSX and recognized for the sixth time, as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers. West Fraser believes strongly in promoting from within. We are looking for an individual interested in a long-term career with us. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Are you interested in working for a company that offers both a challenging work environment and a rewarding career path? Our Chetwynd Forest division has an opportunity for a fully certified:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the Biomass Facility.
- Operation of a tele handler / Bobcat / loader.
- Assisting the Konus operators when appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A valid Fourth Class Power Engineering designation including firing time
- Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Desire to progress, learn, grow, and succeed
- Physical ability to work 12-hour shifts
West Fraser is currently looking for individuals who are interested in a full time long-term career. We offer an excellent compensation package including: a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding pension plan. Our employees can expect a challenging, stable, safe work environment with career development opportunities.
Located in northern BC, Chetwynd has a population of approximately 2,600 and features extensive indoor and outdoor recreation opportunities. Chetwynd has an ice arena, wave pool, curling rink, rock climbing wall, indoor walking track, outdoor walking paths, outdoor speed skating oval, indoor rodeo facility, baseball diamonds, skateboard park, fitness center and nearby ski hill.
If this position sounds like the career for you, apply at www.westfraser.com/jobs click "apply now" in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and other career opportunities, visit our website at www.westfraser.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.