Lake Butler, Florida
West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, and safety-focused individual for the role of EHS Supervisor. This position is responsible for the administration and progress of the safety program at the mill.
- Provide technical safety and health support to the mill
- Develop and maintain safety and health programs and policies
- Monitor safety and health regulations and provide technical support to plant personnel to ensure compliance with Federal and State safety and health regulations
- Participate in process reviews including Process Hazard Analysis and Operator Training, etc.
- Interact with State and Federal Regulatory Agencies during inspections and through reporting in a timely and accurate manner to maintain compliance.
Other requirements include:
- Team building and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Our highly competitive compensation package includes:
• Competitive starting pay along with on-the-job training and a culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
• Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, disability, paid vacations and holidays
Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: www.westfraser.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug Free Workplace (DFW)