Are you ready to discover opportunity with one of North America’s most successful forest companies? Rated as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for four years, we are a growing Company looking for talented people to be part of our team. The WestPine MDF Team at our Quesnel location has immediate openings for highly skilled:
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS
- A valid Fourth class power engineering designation
- Grade 12 diploma
- Experience working in an industrial computerized environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Desire to progress, learn, grow, and succeed
- Physical ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the WestPine MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) division
At West Fraser, we believe in giving our employees a challenge they can rise to. We are looking for individuals who are interested in career advancement for progression through various aspects of our business. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits.
Located in central B.C., Quesnel has a population of approximately 25,000 and features all major conveniences, including its own airport. Quesnel offers affordable housing, modern recreational and educational facilities, regular community events, as well as unlimited recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast. It doesn’t take long to feel part of Quesnel’s welcoming community!
If this position sounds like the career for you, apply at www.westfraser.com/jobs click "apply now" in green at the top of the page.
For more information on West Fraser and other career opportunities, visit our website at www.westfraser.com/jobs.
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.