Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Millwright will be a key player in a company-wide continuous improvement effort through daily use of troubleshooting and predictive, preventative maintenance strategies. As a member of this high performing team you will be responsible for working safely with all machinery within the mill.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience as a Millwright
- Must have welding experience (GMAW and SMAW)
- Must have Cutting Torch experience (Oxygen/Acetylene)
- Willing to work rotating shift
- Employer will perform skills assessment, background check, reference check, and drug screen, and physical.
- Must be a motivated self-starter that can work safely under high pressure situations
- Troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose, and perform maintenance work on machinery
- Undertake preventative and predictive maintenance program for equipment
- Repair and maintenance of industrial equipment to include conveying systems, major machine centers such as debarkers, canters, gang saws, and edgers.
- Must be competent in welding and operating oxy acetylene torches. Have the skills needed to maintain and operate basic tools such as grinders, hydpresses, drill presses, air tools, etc.
- Able to read and understand drawings and printed instructions.
- Possess basic understanding in line ups of pumps, sheaves, sprockets, and machine centers.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
Shifts: Various Rotating and weekend Shifts
We require the successful completion of a background check, physical, and drug screen. Our compensation package includes excellent wage, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K savings plan and pension plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)