West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. We are the largest lumber producer in North America!
Our employees operate in a culture that values safety first and rewards hard work. We recognize and support our team culture and focus on growing our team by promoting from within – many of our employees have built their careers with us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all function at the kiln department including safe work practices and procedures, stacking/loading/drying quality, drying practices and kiln schedules, operator scheduling and coverage.
- • Daily quality audits
- Feedback and communication with stacker department
- Yard inspections
- Work practice audits and standardization
- Quality testing
- Interface with leadership and kiln operators
- Maintenance assignments and planning
- Preventative maintenance checks and routines
- Kiln and boiler recordkeeping
- Excellent team-building and motivational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Our highly competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive starting pay along with on-the-job training and a culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, disability, paid vacations and holidays
Email your resume to email@example.com
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: www.westfraser.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please apply through our online application process as resumes will not be accepted at the site. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug Free Workplace (DFW)