Cariboo Pulp & Paper, located in Quesnel, BC has an immediate, full-time opening for a motivated:
This position will provide necessary administrative duties pertaining to accounting and human resource functions. If you are organized and enjoy working with people, this is an exciting opportunity to gain varied exposure to our business.
Cariboo Pulp & Paper is a forerunning producer of NBSK pulp as well as clean “green” energy. Cariboo offers competitive salaries, top-end pension plan, flexible benefits, and opportunity for development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle confidential public and internal inquiries as a Company representative and liaison
- Process requests for employee benefit programs
- Responsible for administering and coordinating various internal human resource activities such as our maintenance overtime programs and employee newsletter
- Provide support and coverage for accounting and administrative assistant personnel
- Proficient computer skills
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Strong customer service and conflict management skills
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Uses judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential material
Quesnel has a population of approximately 25,000 and features all major conveniences, including its own airport. Quesnel offers affordable housing, modern recreational and educational facilities, regular community events, as well as unlimited recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast. It doesn’t take long to feel part of Quesnel’s welcoming community. Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume and proof of qualifications in confidence.
A family business at heart since 1955, West Fraser values excellence in performance and people, challenge and satisfaction, and profitability and growth. We practice leadership in our field and responsibility in our communities. For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.